NEW at the
CMFA Meetings -
Each meeting, we are collecting items to fill boxes to send to our soldiers who are serving our nation abroad. We are selecting a new soldier and crew each month to send goodies to. We want to ship them out to remind them that they are loved, remembered & appreciated by many of us!
If you want to contribute, but are unable to make the meeting, text us.
If you have a soldier friend or family member serving and want us to put them on our list, text us!
Help us bless our troops!
Things to Consider Sending to our Soldiers
1. Energy/Protein Bars and snacks-trail mix
2. Any type of Protein Powder and/or
Pre-workout Powder and drinks.
3. Packs of Gum
4. Any type of energy drinks/shots
5. Granola/snack bars
6. Flavored drink packets (for water bottles)
7. Fruit snacks
8. Different hard/chewy candy items (sugar-based, not chocolate)
9. Mixed nuts
10. Instant Breakfast items (bars/oatmeal)
11. Sunflower Seeds
12. Essential oils (calming type fragrances)
13. Dried Fruit
15. Health/Muscle/Fitness Magazines
But the letters/pictures/notes of inspiration/appreciation/love are the most precious and invaluable items to received for sure!